Business Matching(Onsite & Online)
- Onsite Business Matching | Day 1, March 30, 2022 at 13:30-17:00 (7 time slots)
- Virtual Business Matching | Day 2, March 31, 2022 at 08:30-12:00 & 13:30-17:00 (14 time slots)
The business matching will be attended by selected agro-food processing companies and service providers from Cambodia and buyers, service providers, traders and investors from other five LM countries and beyond. It aims to provide an opportunity to have direct exposure of the Cambodian processed food sector through a platform for conducting concrete business negotiations.
The participants of the Onsite Business Matching on March 30, 2022 afternoon includes:
- Companies/Business owners/ Representatives from P. R. China, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand, Viet Nam and other countries (limited seats for outside of LM countries), who are based in Cambodia representing agro-food processing sector including traders, processors, machinery manufacturers or suppliers, technology suppliers, input suppliers, packagers, marketing and trade related service providers, etc.
- Cambodian companies in agro-food processing sector value chain, e.g. agro-food producers’ group, processor, processed agro-food exporters, equipment and technology importers, marketing and trade related service providers, and transport/logistics firms, investment service providers etc.
The forum will open for companies from LM countries and beyond (limited seats for outside of LM countries) to register and attend the Virtual Business Matching on March 31, 2022 at 08:30-17:00.
The Business Matching will comprise of the following sub-activities:
(i) Pre-Business Matching (online)
Pre business matching will be conducted through the dynamic web portal developed as part of this project. The prospective companies from the LM and other countries will be required to register on this platform and provide their company profile including products/services and indicate their specific business interests. The information will be used to identify specific business interests and facilitate onsite and online business-to-business meeting appointment.
(ii) Onsite and Virtual Business Matching
- The onsite one-to-one business matching between Cambodian companies and buyers and investors from LM and other countries will be arranged during the forum on March 30, 2022 afternoon at 13:30-17:00 with 7 time slots per company; while the online business matching will be arranged on March 31, 2022 for all day at 08:30-17:00 for 7 hours with 14 time slots / company;
- MI staff and its cooperation partners will provide onsite consultations to B2B parties arrange meetings based on the pre matching results obtained from web portal, record progress of the business matching and obtain feedback.
(iii) Post-Forum Evaluation (3-week and 3-month after the event)
The organizing team will send a post-event evaluation to companies who attended the business matching to monitor the cooperation progress and results three-week and three-month after the forum. At the same time, MI will follow up through emails and phone calls, and provide necessary online consultations required, to facilitate investment projects among Lancang-Mekong businesses.