BUSINESS SEMINARDay 1, March 30, 2022 at 08:30-12:30 (Cambodia Time) | Onsite & Zoom
A half-day business seminar will be arranged on the first day to discuss and share the trends of business in processed food sector, emerging technology and innovative products, sustainable agro food processing, trade and investment opportunities and policy support and incentives for investment in Cambodia. The Business Seminar will have two sub-sessions- I. Panel discussion and II. Experience Sharing.
I. Panel discussion will cover following topics:
- Post-COVID Recovery – promoting agribusiness and investment in agro-food processing sector in Cambodia;
- Megatrends and opportunities of agro-food processing sector in Lancang-Mekong region and world – products, business, technology and marketing innovation, trade and investment opportunities
- Policy support, incentives and Special Economic Zone arrangement for promoting trade and investment in agro-food processing sector in Cambodia;
- Readiness of Cambodia to catch up the megatrends and opportunities in agro-food processing sector.
II. Experience Sharing of Foreign Investors in Cambodia and Cambodian Food Exporters and Innovation
- share their trading and investment experience (best practices, challenges and opportunities);
- show case innovated and environmentally friendly agro-food products, operation procedure and business ideas,
- update new technologies for providing smart logistics, eyes-catching packaging and digital marketing services, and
- discuss the challenges, opportunities and needs from private sector to participate in global and regional agro-food processing value chain.